Wednesday 4 February 2009

11. Ties

Born the same year
sprung out in a time
where our mothers and fathers
saw the same things on the screen
read the same ink
saw the same weathers of the same days
breathed the same air
in close proximity
as you and me
are destined to too

we too, too, too
and had I been a bird I would sing that to you
too too too. . .

We laughed at jokes cracked
within walls
Upon their falling we had to part
Funny how you think you can plan ahead
but you never know anything at all

But it's alright somehow, I don't know why
I feel you in the air today
we are the same age as of today
and
We were young
together
We will grow old
apart
But when I think
of a time before I met you
Somehow, it's like you were there right from the start

And if that feeling rings a bell
you're probably going to be there by the end as well

too too too
the dark times are upon us
too too too
we live some empty lives
too too too
along these age of lonliness
too too too
we will always have our ties

too too too too
too too too too
too too
too too too too too
too too too too too

too too
too
too too
too too too
too

too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment