Wednesday 4 February 2009

8. I Shall Search Through Deeper Grounds



































































Look around all you see is grey grey grey grey grey grey pavements and the rooftops are falling down upon the skyline it seems like it will never come to a dream to be alive as long as you're not asleep and don't you know, I'm a part of it aswell as you are to be sure, grey grey grey grey heavy pressing down the core which is one hundred of a hundred filled with truth but then again piercing through the landscape of god and the creation is a vast spectre of colors all the way from black to white but the core is but the core and from afar it's just this grey grey grey grey beach of february melted snow and dead canaries a dream of sun and a dream of life and a dream of a life without the strife of living life, in a prozac driven landscape as far as souls are concerned and look at them they're throwing stones and no wonder the frustration is enormous screaming your lungs empty at a square by all the homeless bums the hunger is endless but the steeringhweel is armless it goes round and round and the ship will hit the iceberg any minute now and what about me, i can but frown i am not throwing any single rock though i see plainly through the glass windows i'm laughing life in it's face i'm a troll in the beard of marx see me tying together the shoelaces of lenin and i'm throwing this here pie in the face of bakunin oh i'm an anarchist to be sure - all this romance i've been throwing in a toilet of reality, this is my final contact ad since i found out the truth of myself if you please, i'd like to be, it's my only real interest and i don't give a shit for living if that is what you'd call it i'm going souling with my heart i'm going minding with my head and if you want a hand to caress your soul mine is clearly the best on the market but i guess you better stay away i'm bound to suck the life out of any modern human being in grey grey grey plain sight, i was sitting on a couch when i was something like eleven and staring at the kids they were dancing but the sofa was way more fascinating then the motherfucking dancefloor, enjoying a soda and one or two good songs and if for one damn reason something would take me out the dancefloor you'd better get it was for no other reason than to get a little luck, carnevour lusts and downright seduction i was an eleven year old velociraptor trying to cover up a t-rex but the girls eyes oh man i finally saw my own reflection there and within the crack of my existance and the rip of separation and the thrust of disintegration i did understand that i'm even closer to nothing than i could ever quite imagine and my market value is pretty god damn close to zero but i don't give a shit and i pity all of these people just can't decide if it's me or anybody who's the most rotten to the core and if you get a little hard then these lines are all i've got 'cause you see me on the street you'll see the human shape form of a lie of a lie of a lie of a lie in a grey grey grey grey grey grey day yeah a dead representation of something else that may not rescue anybody but it will strike upon the prozac world and live live live live finnaly live for once and if you wanna beat the shit out of me than go ahead i could die tomorrow or in an hour does it look like i fucking care, it's the only real thing the only actual forsurething and why not it's quite the satisfying idea my only real belief is my belief of a certain death and it's what we've all been looking for the freedom we have not find yet and i'm not even saying i'm alone in this quest i want death for everybody, see the world fucking explode and the sun burn through the ozon and put the world on fire because mother earth does deserve better let me see the unquestionable truth and the sweet hard judge of justice it would be my honor i'd stand straight with my back and my face turned to the skies and in flames i'd be devoured by a fire so proud to have been a human, a questionable entity a fool on two legs but fool as i am i'd be proud to be a part of a race deserving death

Or let me just
light a candle
silently burning, while
I've planted a bomb in my past

A new morning is recognisable
by a certain pain in your eyes
of a new kind of light

One day you will find
that all it will be said and done
You must slip out your skin
when you need to peel off truths old enough to be lies
and the dirt of your sins
When it's all been said and done
listen for new sounds
leading you elsewhere

Don't be afraid, you will always find them
when the time is right
And don't worry
they are always punctual

Break apart the hard ground
find the soil again
Your sea is wider
Your caves are deeper
Your sky is higher
Soon enough
your entire landscape
will appear new before your eyes

You don't know how it happened
You wonder when
But until the next end
it has begun again

No comments:

Post a Comment