Wednesday 4 February 2009

9. Please Fuck Off


















So I came across your lines the other day
I had to read with my see-thru glasses
really no other way

So yeesh, seems you're still around
Still taking a walk on the wild side
broken any new ground?

An angry hippie in a stoner's fog
Society's personal rugrat
and bad mannered dog

Yeah, a stoned chiuaua, pissing his poles
Just can't stop biting peoples pant sleeves
and digging his holes

Not that you're an idiot, in all your haste
oh, you're quite the clever one
but it's just a fucking waste

You've got your brains or what's left of them I suppose
and guts and whatnot, but what are you sniffing
are you getting close?

I would like to hear from you, just one single line
that's every bit of glory
but not a waste of time

I suppose you don't like me very much, that I'm just a part of the mess
Well, there's not a thing in the Universe
that could care any less

You bark and you bark and would you ever get enough
An angry hippie is just an angry hippie
Now please, fuck off

No comments:

Post a Comment